Don't forget these...
At Moa Wellness, we use Premium Quality Certified Organic ingredients as a way to thank mother nature for the great gifts offered to us. Organic's Lavender Essential Oil contains only One ingredient, 100% pure and never diluted. Suitable for therapeutic and fragrance applications. Extracted by Steam distillation method.
Lavender has a rich lavender-floral scent and is high in both Linalool and Linalyl acetate - two naturally occurring constituents which are known for having a plethora of therapeutic properties. Lavender is one of the most versatile, gentle and widely used essential oils in aromatherapy. This oil is often employed for its anti-inflammatory, headache relieving, calming, sedative, immune supporting and skin healing properties. Lavender also can be used in balms, salves, perfumes, cosmetics, and topical applications. Lavender essential oil is the one that should be a part of everyone’s collection.
- Certified Organic, Cruelty Free Product - No animal testing
- Highly Concentrated 100% Pure Certified Organic Bulgarian Lavender Oil
- All of our products are stamped with the Organic seal and we guarantee that our product is of the highest quality
- Safe for topical use; due to high concentration, dilution with a carrier oil is recommended
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives and No Preservatives
Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin, or in eyes or mucus membranes. May irritate skin. Avoid if pregnant. If suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
Ingredients : 100% pure certified lavender essential oil
Botanical name : Lavandula angustifolia
Origin : India
Plant part : Flowers
Extraction method : Steam Distillation